Decorus Deployment Services deliver technical engineering expertise for a successful IT rollout. Our certified engineers have implemented numerous projects and are familiar with the issues that may arise and are able to respond quickly to ensure completion within the scheduled time. They also follow industry best practices to deliver your chosen solution. During implementation the lead engineer and project manager will provide you with regular progress updates.
Our deployment teams include an accredited IT project manager who will be your contact from scope development through to project sign-off. Our Project Managers use project methodology based on the Project Management Institute (PMI) system of consultancy, procurement, configuration, deployment and support.
- Pre-delivery configuration – reduce onsite configuration with plug and play solutions.
- Test and validate – Decorus can provide custom services that will deliver a cost effective test environment enabling you to prove a given technology solution either in a standalone environment or integrated with your existing business systems.
- Server and Infrastructure – server deployments can be complex due to the software customization and integration required. These deployments typically involve integration with other systems and infrastructure components such as storage and networks.
- Data centre / Relocations – we have the expertise and experience to relocate IT equipment from existing to new locations.
- Desktop rollout services – coupled with complementary Decorus services such as; site auditing, asset management, custom configuration and relocation planning, Decorus has the capability to undertake complex, large scale, end-to-end refresh projects.
Simplify the deployment of new technology into your environment with Decorus deployment services.
For further information, please contact us on 01256 403999 or email us at sales@Decorus.com.